Monday, April 18, 2011

Yesterdays Paint

good morning...ok so no one had anything to say bout the dark dark dark video...so we'll move on...
i wanted to have ya'll take a look at the things i put paint on yesterday...i've been working on these for a few weeks now but i finished them yesterday...anyway...i'll start with a shot of lisa putting the sealer on for me and then it's the pictures of the paintings...



                                                      

ok... so i make the frames from plywood...threw some plaster on them...and added some golden acrylic paint...i like'em...let me know what you guys think...i've always loved painting but never seemed to have much time for it...but i'm having soooooo much fun i've decided to make the time...because lets face it THEIR not going to add any more hours to the day...believe me on this one i've called and called THEM and the answer is always the same...NO MORE HOURS...soooooo...when we find something that brings some life to our life...well we just have to find the time to enjoy it...and now i'm soooooo enjoying painting...so i guess i'll end with this...get off your ass and create something...and please take a little time to share what you create...thanks for stopping by...we'll talk again soon...
                                                          

2 comments:

  1. I like these paintings Tony. They have a raw quality, close to the surface, something tender about them too. I am sorry I didn't watch your video. Can't do that while I am at work and try to do that when I get home late at night but that doesn't always work either. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that you should definitely paint more things! Enjoy the day!
    Erin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - What a wonderful to have done… To get something created that you have wanted to do - and you just went and did it! Awesome!!!

    I like the texture of the paintings - and that thin bright line around that red orb is a fantastic detail! I've always wanted to paint. One of the things that I also need to just "do" and not worry so much about materials and techniques…

    Keep up with the postings!

    ReplyDelete